Sunday, April 09, 2006

Cozy lazy

Saw Peter Ustinov's Romanoff and Juliet (1956) by the Finn-Brit Players. Lively actors (my favorites being those of Evdokia Romanoff and the Archbishop) and the corny message of love and peace - worked.

"Was Karl Marx ever in love?"

The company of truly dear friends visiting far and near topped the comfortably lazy weekend. My thanks! The weekend was exceptional, too, as on Saturday I got to move around in a car and on Sunday watched a film in the tv. Haven't got neither of the gadgets myself; the public transportation around here fortunately being as excellent as it is, and the tv being addictive and mostly full of bs - so I threw mine away some years ago. If I'll ever learn to use it in small doses only, I might consider taking it back. So far, haven't had any particular reason or need to test that.

Der Sandmann is calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home