Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Fuels

Neste Oil starts selling 98 octane bio petrol Futura 98 next week (the original date April 10 was postponed). The bio component is ethanol, currently imported to Finland from abroad. Lännen Tehtaat is planning to start ethanol production for bio petrol in Säkylä, integrating it with feed industry. According to this news, the alcohol beverage company Altia is considering the same for their factory in Koskenkorva.

Different bio fuels are listed and rated here in the latest issue of Voima.

Meanwhile, I should do something about the bent spokes of my bicycle and buy a helmet. I've heard of friends (and their heads) saved by the helmet, so I figured I might as well stop risking head injuries.

I'm looking forward to a weekend with family, which includes three darling nieces. Would be nice if there'd be some of planet Earth left for them to live on.

2 Comments:

At 14 April, 2006 00:04, Blogger Palin Zon said...

Tremendously refrenshing Up-Nailing-Season, dear friend!

 
At 17 April, 2006 20:14, Blogger queerrel said...

Hey, likewise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home